☆☆☆ New Nails + Other Stuff ☆☆☆



Hello ~ ~ \(^▽^*)
This is me, going to school one morning ~ I decided to post some pics of me for a change! This is my usual make-up for school, I usually have my hair curled as well. I don't wear a lot of make-up to school and the hair I curl with socks ha ha ~ So it doesn't take me long to get ready. 

I've been sooooo busy as always (ToT)
I'm basically sleeping, then going to school, then home, doing schoolwork and then going to sleep again.
On weekends I work and then do some more schoolwork. 
Life, where are you ~ ~ ~ ? ? ?


Heiii ~  ~ \(^▽^*)
Tässä siis olen minä, menossa kouluun yhtenä aamuna ~  Päätin postata naamakuvia välillä ! Tällaisen meikin yleensä laitan kouluun, ja yleensä mun hiukset on myös kiharalla. En mielestäni käytä paljoa meikkiä koulussa ja tukkakin on sukilla kiharrettu ha ha ~ Eli ei mene kamalasti aikaa valmistautua aamulla.

Oon ollu niiiiiiiiin kiireinen, kuten aina(ToT)
Periaatteessa päivät kuluu, että nukun, sitten menen kouluun, kotiin, teen koulutehtäviä ja sitten menenkin jo uudestaan nukkumaan. 
Viikonloppuisin oon töissä ja teen lisää koulujuttuja.
Elämä, hoi missä olet ~ ~ ~ ? ? ?




In this picture you can see the shirt I bought from Sini ! ♡ ♡ 
It's Cecil McBee, one of my favorite brands ! 
I also bought another shirt, LDS brand. 
I'm gonna show them to you better with my other shoppings later when it's daylight. Since it's so dark really early here cause of the stupid winter. So the only place I can take pictures during the evening is in our toilet ha ha ~ And there's no good place to take full-body pictures.
Anyway, I was sick on this day but I still went to school ha ha ~

Tässä kuvassa näkyy paita jonka ostin Siniltä ♡ ♡ 
Se on Cecil McBee, yksi mun lempimerkeistä !
Ostin myös toisen, LDS-merkkisen paidan.
Aion näyttää niistä kuvia myöhemmin, mun muiden uusimpien ostosten kera päivänvalossa. Koska nyt pimeä tulee niin äkkiä täällä Suomessa tyhmän talven takia. Joten ainoa paikka missä pystyn ottamaan kuvia illalla on meidän vessa ha ha ~ Ja siellä ei oikein oo mitään hyvää paikkaa ottaa kokovartalokuvia. 
Kuitenkin, olin tuona päivänä kipeä mutta menin silti kouluun ha ha ~


Here are my newest nails:


I got inspired by the nails Laura had bought !
So I decided to try to draw each line by hand since the tape didn't quite work.
It was damn hard to do and the lines aren't straight ( ̄へ ̄)
But I still like them in some weird way ~ 

Inspiroiduin näihin Lauran ostamista kynsistä !
Päätin sitten piirtää jokaikisen raidan käsin, koska teipillä niiden tekeminen meni mönkään.
Oli tosi vaikea tehdä eikä niistä tullut suoria millään ( ̄へ ̄)
Mutta tykkään niistä silti jollain oudolla tavalla ~ 




Here's a bonus pic from Tsukicon ! 
Me on the runway, taken by Tiina 




♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
From Yumachi's blog ! 
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
Thank you so much !

13 comments:

  1. great nails and i like your poncho :) i'm so in love with the nordic pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connys World:
    Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you like my poncho! ^--^ My mom made it for me  ~ I love the nordic pattern too! ! Have you got any nordic pattern yourself? I bought these gloves today with similar nordic pattern as in that poncho! ^--^

    cupcake:
    Kiitos paljon ^--^ Ihanaa, että tykkäät! Toivon että niistä olis tullu vielä hienommat, mutta harjottelen tässä niin toivottavasti seuraavat olis paremmat!! ^--^

    Monica Tang:
    Thank you sooo much! ! ^--^ I really did my best with them ! I hope they would've turned out to be little better, but practise makes perfect, right?? So I'll practise more ~ ^---^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kikiyaku:
    Thank you ~ ~ ^--^ I'm soo happy you like them! As I've said already earlier that I wasn't fully satisfied with them, so it makes me even more happy that you think they're pretty ! ! ^--^ So thank you ~  ~ !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gyaru sopii sulle tyylinä aivan täydellisesti ja toteutat sen uskomattoman hyvin.
    Taidat ollakkin mun yksistä lempi länsimaalasista gyaruista.
    You're awesome *w*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonyymi:
    Kiitos Q______Q Tuli niin hyvä mieli kun sain noin ihanan kommentin! En oikein ikinä usko itseeni että olisin tarpeeksi hyvä missään, ha ha ~ Niin oli ihana lukea tällainen kommentti! Saa vähän voimaa taas panostaa enemmän ja kehittyä! Kiitos vielä miljoonasti Q_____Q ! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Pelasti kyllä päivän! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. that nails are amazing!! are they fake or yours?? :OO anyway the desing is so cool!
    and that pic with Aina & Yuma is perfect! all of u looks like japanese gyaru.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sä se jaksat väsätä noita kynsiä :) Ihanat taas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your makeup :D Look really good! And your blog is so nice as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ihanat kynnet! :DD Tykkään tosi paljon sun tyylistä <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiki:
    Thank you sooo much ! ^---^ ♡ ♡ They're fake huhu ~ But I do them myself! I think you look soooooo like japanese gal ^---^

    Eml:
    Kiitos ♡ Aina mä jaksan ♡

    Kuroko:
    Thank youuu ~ Q___Q ♡ I always try to get better ! ^---^ Thank you so much ~ ♡

    ♥-Qamarel-♥:
    Voi kiiiiitos ~ Q___Q ♡ ♡ ♡ Ihanaa, että tykkäät mun tyylistä ♡ Yritän koko ajan kehittyä ^---^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you ♥ I appreciate every comment!